This is an assortment of swatches in that I knit and fulled as practice for knitting Heroine. They are, variously:
- Berroco Ultra Alpaca in 6294
- Cascade Yarns 220 Heathers in 9452 Summer Sky Heather
- Cascade Yarns Ecological Wool
- Louisa Harding Thistle in 15 'Herb'
- Mirasol Yarn Qina in 910
- Schulana Pacolana in 10
- St-Denis Nordique in 5820 'Blue Eggshell'
And the verdict? Cascade 220 works best (the recommended yarn - what do you know?) and it shrinks by about a third (like every other felting project I've ever done). Oh well, at least I'm satisfied.
I do still have to find the right colour though and they only have a few hundred to choose from ...