Tuesday 7 July 2009

home

And so we're back home, from home. It has been an exhausting five weeks and I expect that it will take a couple more to recover. The trip was very emotional - sorting through all of our belongings that had been in storage and watching baby bear play with my beautiful friends' beautiful children. There is so much to say that I don't know whether I'll actually be able to - perhaps for the next issue of mixtapeZINE (issue 9 is out now and issue 10 available for pre-order - yippee).

In the meantime I leave you with what makes some 40 hours of plane journeys, delayed flights and airport security with a two-year old in tow all worthwhile:

3 comments:

Ceels said...

mmmmm, tim tams... You know I don't think I've had one of those in a very long time. I plan to take some over to my Canada friend.

Do you recon you will make it to Portland?

Chara Michele said...

Yay you are back! :) Hope you are recovering okay from the trip! :)

Leonie said...

yet another reason why Australia is the best country in the world!!!