Friday 18 December 2009

sugar and spice

I thought that having a baby in the house again would occupy all of my available brain space but my creative thoughts actually seems to be flowing more furiously than ever. Bubbling over even, perhaps as a result of having little actual time in which to indulge them.

Anyway, this fabric above is something that I recently purchased at Goodwill, ready for upcycling. It's a Perry Ellis Portfolio skirt, quite long, 70 per cent wool and 30 per cent silk. It's been through the washing machine (hence it's a bit wrinkled still) so it's ready to become a frock of sorts for little miss bear.


And a very sweet thank you to all who sent congratulations our way. I absolutely agree with Nichola - joint projects are the very best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.