Tuesday 4 November 2008

to have an extra hour

Hello dear readers,

Well, this weekend with the end of daylight savings time we did get an extra hour but where has it gone already? I'm sure that this is an all too familiar refrain on craft blogs written by mothers but there is just not enough time in the day. Not enough time to:

- respond to comments that have been left
- look at other people's blogs
- leave comments on other people's blogs

Not to mention in addition to actually tackling the great universal all-encompassing list of things to do. Anyway, point is that I would like to sincerely thank you, dear readers, for reading and for leaving comments. I really love this blogging thing, I love the writing, I love composing the posts, I love adding the photos. The more I do it the more I find to write about and tell you all about. Thank you again for being here.

Ok, back to the crafty stuff next post!

No comments: