Monday 2 June 2008

home delivery

I have already confessed that I can be really resistant to new things. Bloglines was one of them (for other resisters, this is a way of monitoring chosen blogs for activity). I am pleased though to be able to say that in the past tense - was one of them. A few days ago I set up my own feeds so that I know pretty much as soon as there is a new post to be read. And do you know what? I think that it has already increased my blog-reading efficiency which basically adds up to more time to read more blogs.

As you can see, there's now a link over there on the right that allows you to have bollewangenhaptoet home delivered, so to speak.

3 comments:

Ruby Hoppen said...

It was nice to see you at the post office! Personally, I think that it is a very important community hub. What a shame that our beautiful old post office building is now a restaurant. Anyway, Seattle sounds exciting! I will definitely be traveling around the west of America- I want to go back to San Francisco, and maybe even down to Santa Fe. I would love to meet up- and you should come and check out Montréal with me! VISAS ARE THE WORST WORST WORST THINGS I HAVE EVER MET!!!
love, ruby

OzKnitter said...

I have you under "SnB" in Google Reader :D

Heather said...

i love bloglines :0)